A World Full of Nature Stories: 50 Folktales and Legends: Volume 9Angela McAllister
- The Peruvian tale of Cuniraya and the Magic Fruit,
- The story of how lightning began according to an ancient Khasi folk tale from India,
- From Ireland, the story of The Bee, the Mouse and the Beetle,
- The Master of the Winds in the ancient Iroquois story of The Four Winds,
- Paul Bunyan, the giant lumberjack from North American folklore, and
- Spains Queen of the Flowers, who is brought to life one night by a magical fairy.
Lively retellings from best-selling author Angela McAllister are brought to life with beautiful illustrations from Hannah Bess Ross, in this nature anthology to treasure for a lifetime. For story lovers young and old this is the perfect gift for all the family and nature lovers everywhere. The World Full of... series is a collection of beautiful hardback story treasuries. Discover folktales from all around the world or be introduced to some of the world's best-loved writers with these stunning gift books, the perfection addition to any child's library. Also available from the series: A Year Full of Stories, A Stage Full of Shakespeare Stories, A World Full of Dickens Stories, A World Full of Spooky Stories, A Year Full of Celebrations and Festivals and A Bedtime Full of Stories.